University of Bristol - Historical Photographs of China reference number: Gr01-085. Post card. On the right is a cargo of raw cotton on barges. The International Bridge (Wanguo Bridge), was first known as the French Bridge, and later renamed Chiang Kai-shek Bridge. The bridge was again renamed in 1949: the Liberation Bridge, Jiefang Bridge. The steel, through truss, bascule bridge was completed in October 1927 and still stands.
The International Bridge (Wanguo Bridge), Tianjin, with shipments of cotton
Black and white photograph