University of Bristol - Historical Photographs of China reference number: Gr01-123. Post card. The Church of our Saviour was built on the east bank of the Baihe (Pei-ho) River, Tientsin (Tianjin) in 1907, in memory of the 108 Russian soldiers who perished in the Boxer Uprising. From 1922-1925, the church was expanded and rebuilt as the Church of the Holy Protection.
Tianjin: The Church of the Holy Protection; Russian Park