University of Bristol - Historical Photographs of China reference number: Pa01-41. Photo from an album (UoB reference Pa01). Left hand side of a panoramic photo. See Pa01-42 for the right hand side. See Pa01-43 for the stitched together photo. Ichang (Yichang). WANLIU (painted in CNC colours) and WANHSIEN appear together towards the left of this photograph. WANLIU, which was previously named LUNG MOW, was built in 1920. WANHSIEN was completed in 1922. WANLIU and WANHSIEN were designed to operate to Chongqing. See Sw06-094.
Panorama of Ichang (left side of photo)
Black and white photograph