University of Bristol - Historical Photographs of China reference number: Pa01-43. Photo from an album (UoB reference Pa01). Panoramic photo stitched together. See Pa01-41 for the left hand side of the panoramic photo. See Pa01-42 for the right hand side. Ichang (Yichang). WANLIU (painted in CNC colours) and WANHSIEN appear together towards the left of this photograph. WANLIU, which was previously named LUNG MOW, was built in 1920. WANHSIEN was completed in 1922. WANLIU and WANHSIEN were designed to operate to Chongqing. See Sw06-094.
Panoramic view of Ichang, 1920s
Black and white photograph